- What is the stock symbol for magicJack VocalTec and on what stock exchange is it listed on?
- The stock symbol for magicJack VocalTec is CALL and it is listed on the NASDAQ Global Markets.
- When did magicJack VocalTec's stock symbol change?
- The stock symbol changed on Monday July 19th, 2010 as a result of the announced merger of VocalTec with YMAX/magicJack effective on July 16th. Click here to view the PR announcing the VocalTec and YMAX/magicJack merger.
- When did magicJack VocalTec go public?
- magicJack VocalTec's predecessor company, VocalTec completed its initial public offering (IPO) in February 1996 and its shares become listed on NASDAQ.
- Who is magicJack VocalTec's transfer agent?
- magicJack VocalTec's transfer agent is American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. Shareholder Services 877-248-6417 (toll free) or 718-921-8317.
- When was magicJack VocalTec incorporated?
- magicJack VocalTec was established in 1989
- When does the magicJack VocalTec fiscal year end?
- The magicJack VocalTec fiscal year ends in December 31st.
- Who are magicJack VocalTec's independent accountants?
- magicJack VocalTec's independent accountants are BDO USA, LLP.
- How can I obtain information about the Company?
- Information about the company may be obtained through the Company's IR representative at +1 561-749-2255 or by email at ir@magicJack.com.
- How do I obtain 10Ks and 10Qs for the Company?
- magicJack VocalTec become a domestic filer with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) at the beginning of 2012 and the Company will file 10-Ks and 10-Qs for reporting periods ending December 31, 2011 and beyond.